By submitting an online application, you are:
- applying for finance from an Ultimate Finance Group company;
- confirming to us that any details you have supplied are true and correct;
- authorising us to make credit reference, fraud prevention and other enquiries in connection with this application as detailed below;
- acknowledging your full understanding where we have explained the consequences of such enquiries and the use we will make of the information we obtain about you and its disclosure;
- authorising us to disclose information to payment management companies acting on our behalf so that they can process payments due from us to you; and
- authorising us to disclose information to licensed credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies and others as set out below.
By making this application you confirm that you have obtained the agreement of all persons to the submission of data or that you are authorised to provide it to us. Please ensure that you bring this notice to the attention of all directors, shareholders, signatories and or guarantors of the company in which we may be required to perform identification and verification checks on at any time throughout the lifecycle of this arrangement so that they are aware of it and its effects. Where any shareholder, signatory or guarantor changes, please also bring it to their attention so that they are also aware.
HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE USED
When considering your application we will use the information we obtain from you or others in deciding whether to enter into any agreement with you or continue with it.
We will decide whether and upon what terms to enter into an agreement with you.
We will also use your information for training purposes, credit or financial assessment, market and product analysis and preparing statistics.
It will also be necessary for us to use some of the information you provide us with to process payments due to you.
WHAT SEARCHES WE WILL CONDUCT
Information may be requested from a Credit Reference Agency search and Fraud Prevention Agency search. Our searches will be added to your record and will be seen by other organisations that make searches with those agencies.
We will also check your identity with our Credit Reference Agency, unless you furnish us with other satisfactory proof of identity.
We and other organisations may use and search your record at our Credit Reference Agency and Fraud Prevention Agency to check details about:
- credit and credit related services or other facilities;
- you and members of your household;
- trace debtors;
- recover debt;
- prevent money laundering and fraud;
- manage your accounts or insurance policies; and
- check details of job applicants and employees.
HOW WE DEAL WITH FRAUD AND MONEY LAUNDERING
If false or inaccurate information is provided or another form of fraud is identified, details including the names of the Company Directors at the time of the fraud, will be passed to Fraud Prevention Agencies.
Law Enforcement Agencies may also access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use your information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
- checking details on applications for credit and credit related accounts or other facilities;
- managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities;
- recovering debt;
- checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance; or
- checking details of job applicants and employees.
We and other organisations may also access and use information from other countries recorded by Fraud Prevention Agencies.
WHO WE WILL SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We may give information about you, any proposed facility, live facility and your performance thereunder to:
- any proposed guarantor or indemnifier of your obligations to us – so they can decide whether to proceed; and
- any banker, adviser or payment management company acting on our or your behalf so they can carry out their services to us or you.
We also share personal data for crime, fraud prevention and the apprehension and prosecution of offenders.
Below are details of those Credit Reference Agencies, Fraud Prevention Agencies and other third parties referred to above from whom we obtain information about you:
The Sir John Peace Building, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ
0115 941 0888
6th Floor, Lynton House 7-12 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9LT
GB GROUP PLC
The Foundation Herons Way Chester Business Park Chester CH4 9GB
City Tower, Piccadilly Plaza, Manchester M1 4BT
0203 733 4697
You have a legal right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information you will need to submit a Subject Access Request in writing with proof of identity to the Group Compliance Manager, Ultimate Finance Group, 8th Floor, 80 Mosley Street, Manchester, M2 3FX. A fee of £10.00 will be payable.
From time to time we may contact you by letter, phone, fax or e-mail to keep you informed about services and products which we consider may be of interest to you or to carry out market research about our products and services or those of third parties.
If you do not wish to receive such information then please let us know by writing to the Marketing Department at Linden House, Almondsbury Business Park, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4QH.
We never pass your information to external third parties for direct marketing purposes.
We will take all reasonable steps to safeguard the security and confidentiality of any information you provide to us. We cannot however guarantee the security of any information you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or disclosure of information unless we have been proved to be negligent.