Who we are: Ultimate Finance Group Limited incorporated in England and Wales under company registration number 04350565 whose registered office address is First floor, Equinox North, Great Park Road, Bristol BS32 4QL (“Ultimate”), In this agreement, “we” “us” and “our” will mean Ultimate and any of its subsidiaries.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions:
“Authorised Individual” means an individual who is authorised to enter into a Relevant Contract on behalf of a Prospective Client;
“Introduced” means you provide to us the contact details of an Authorised Individual;
“Product” means invoice finance, trade finance, asset finance or a bridging loan;
“Prospective Client” means a person with whom (1) we have not at any time previously provided a Relevant Contract to and (2) have not been in bona fide negotiations with regarding a Relevant Contract in the six months before the Opening Date;
“Qualification Date” means the date on which all of the conditions set out in paragraph 4 below have been satisfied; and
“Relevant Contract” means a contract for the supply of a Product by us to a Prospective Client.
4. You will qualify for the Scheme if:
a. a Prospective Client Introduced by you enters into a Relevant Contract with us; and
b. we make a payment to the Prospective Client or a third party under the terms of the Relevant Contract.
5. You will not qualify for the Scheme if you are an employee of Ultimate Finance Group Limited or any of its subsidiaries or an introducer or broker.
6. You cannot Introduce yourself to us.
7. The referral fee you receive will vary depending on the Product provided and the Ultimate Finance Group Limited entity who provides the Product. Please see the following table for further details:
8. If you qualify for a referral fee we will pay this to a bank account specified by you within 30 calendar days of the Qualification Date.
10. If you have any questions on the Scheme please call 0808 271 9476 or email email@example.com
11. This Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
12. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and condition, we may, at our sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Scheme.
13. We reserve the right to hold void, restrict, suspend, cancel, or amend the Scheme at any time.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you would like to talk to us about any funding needs, call us on 0800 121 7757, register as an Introducer or request a quote for your business today