Accounts Payable Process
Our Purchase Order (“PO”) policy is key to our procurement process and our system of internal controls.
Without a PO, our purchase of your goods or services has not been properly approved.
To ensure your invoice is paid within the agreed terms, or within 30 days, please take note of the following:
- Send your quote / agreed cost to your contact who will raise a purchase request.
- Once approved, your contact will send you a purchase order number.
- Add the purchase order number to your invoice and send it to our Accounts Payable mailbox UFG-AccountsPayable-Mailbox@ultimatefinance.co.uk Do not send the invoice to your contact or an individual’s mailbox.
- We will then pay the invoice within the agreed payment terms or within 30 days.
- Invoices without PO numbers will be returned, and this could delay your payment.
- A remittance will be sent to the email address that you have provided in the New Supplier Set-up Form.
- Any queries should be sent to the Accounts Payable mailbox noted above.
- Our Accounts Payable team should be able to handle all your queries or concerns. However, should you feel the need to escalate matters, contact our Head of Finance at email@example.com