To assist the Management and Administration Team with the running of the business, including the processing of new business, collection of payments, maintaining the database and general administrative duties while ensuring our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance are met at all times.. Training will be provided.
Dealing with client, broker and introducer queries and requests. Ensuring any anomalies/asset alerts are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
Maintenance of Company records and office standards.
- To provide a full and professional Asset Finance service to our clients and introducers on a day-to-day basis.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Regional Directors.
- Manage diary/workload to prioritise tasks in line with expectations.
- Carry out the necessary verification exercise for new clients and brokers
- Initial risk assessment following verification. Should issues arise that cause concern, which may result in delays/ not wishing to proceed, resolve as applicable.
- Accurately maintain clients/facilities on systems, constantly monitoring debtor records, trading styles and addresses on systems for accuracy.
- Maintain, review and post payments from clients.
- To liaise with the Asset Finance Team to ensure that the highest levels of risk management and service are maintained.
- Deal efficiently and effectively with HPi asset alerts and queries
- Deal with customer queries and requests effectively and in a professional manner, including settlement requests, statements, change requests.
- Maintain invoicing records and system for Ultimate Asset Finance Ltd.
- Be familiar with all aspects of the ‘New Business’ procedure for new and existing clients.
- Process pay-outs of new deals
- Generally, offer assistance to the Ultimate Team, including the management and Sales, where required.
Characteristics & Behaviours
- Strong communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player
- Committed & confident
- Values driven
- Customer focussed & people centric
Key skills and knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate relationship building skills
- Basic commercial awareness and basic technical knowledge of funding
- Basic planning and delivery skills
- Financially literate
- Ability to engage and influence internal stakeholders
- Good time management
Apply for this role
Send your CV and cover letter to our Recruitment team via email todayApply for this role
*If you send us your CV but your application is unsuccessful, you consent to us keeping a copy of your CV on our records for 6 months. This is so that we can consider you should another role become available which we feel may be suitable for you. Your CV will be permanently deleted after 6 months. If you would rather we did not do this then please do let us know when you submit your CV to us.