To assist the Management with the running of the business, including the management of the Administration and Pay-out teams, processing of new business, collection of payments, maintaining the database and general administrative duties.
Dealing with client, broker and introducer queries and requests. Ensuring any anomalies/asset alerts are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
The individual will be liaising with the internal UAF team, as well as the wider Ultimate team, the sales team, brokers and clients on a regular basis, working under their own initiative and urgency to ensure successful engagement.
The position will have expectations that our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance are met at all times.
- Assist in the management of Administration team
- Management of the workflows/diary/workload to prioritise tasks in line with expectations.
- To provide a full and professional Asset Finance service to our clients and introducers on a day-to-day basis.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Regional Directors.
- To coordinate and assist with all aspects of the ‘New Business’ procedure for new and existing clients, including:
- Co-ordinating and preparing new business to pay out
- Carry out the necessary verification exercise for new clients and brokers, ensuring compliance at all times
- Liaise with underwriters to ensure all conditions met
- Prepare and complete post completion formalities
- Interact with broker relationships as applicable for pay outs.
- Risk assessment following verification. Should issues arise that cause concern, which may result in delays/ not wishing to proceed, and resolve as applicable.
- Accurately maintain clients/facilities on systems, constantly monitoring debtor records, trading styles and addresses on systems for accuracy.
- Overview, maintain, review and post payments from clients.
- To liaise with and manage the Asset Finance Team to ensure that the highest levels of risk management and service are maintained.
- Manage efficiently and effectively with HPi asset alerts and queries
- Manage customer queries and requests effectively and in a professional manner, including settlement requests, statements, change requests.
- Deal with Broker/Introducer set up, approval, queries and requests effectively and professionally.
- Maintain invoicing records and system for Ultimate Asset Finance Ltd.
- Be familiar with all aspects of the ‘administrative’ procedure for new and existing clients.
- Generally, offer assistance across the Ultimate Team, including the management and Sales, where required.
Characteristics & Behaviours
The key behaviours required for this role are:
- Strong communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player
- Committed & confident
- Values driven
- Customer focussed & people centric
Key skills and knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate relationship building skills
- Management and organisation of people
- Basic commercial awareness and basic technical knowledge of funding
- Basic planning and delivery skills.
- Financially literate
- Ability to engage and influence internal stakeholders
- Good time management
Apply for this role
Send your CV and cover letter to our Recruitment team via email todayApply for this role
*If you send us your CV but your application is unsuccessful, you consent to us keeping a copy of your CV on our records for 6 months. This is so that we can consider you should another role become available which we feel may be suitable for you. Your CV will be permanently deleted after 6 months. If you would rather we did not do this then please do let us know when you submit your CV to us.