We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our team in Bristol.
To oversee and control all aspects of managing a portfolio of national clients with funding review limits of £100k or less, including risk control, service level assurance and procedural compliance.
To report directly to the Head of Relationship Management as required on all aspects of the allocated portfolio.
To provide a straightforward, low touch service, whilst focusing on ledger performance, utilising Risk Factor and exception reporting to identify and investigate any anomalies.
- To provide a full and professional service to a specified portfolio of clients on a day-to-day basis. This will include the following:
- Work alongside the New Business Support team to on-board new clients.
- Monitor, arrange and process funding for the clients, in accordance with current authority levels, including adherence to the overpayment matrix.
- To check and post schedules, recognising and investigating any anomalies.
- To constantly monitor debtor trading styles and addresses on C3 for accuracy.
- To monitor and manage all queries / disputes on the portfolio, notifying both the Head of Relationship Management and the client as required and disapproving invoices for all types of perceived risk.
- Manage the high value verifications for the portfolio.
- To continuously monitor and interpret C3 and Risk Factor statistics and act upon the information as required. Ensuring that Risk Factor schedules are up to date at all times.
- To compile monthly reports for your portfolio, which will consist of your clients on ‘watch out’, top 10’s and a concentration review.
- Continuously monitor the portfolio to ensure all client covenants are adhered to and take action/escalate where necessary.
- Ensuring that 100% of clients request payments via the online portal.
- To ensure all facilities operating within the agreed underwriting parameters.
- Continuously monitor the portfolio to ensure all clients’ covenants are adhered to and take action/escalate where necessary.
- To constantly monitor debtor credit limits and review as required and authorise amendments within authority levels.
- To continuously monitor specific Risk Factor reports and to react or escalate appropriately.
- Action client facility amendments promptly and report to the Head of Relationship Management accordingly.
- Authorising credit notes, refunds and reassignments within authority levels.
- Understand and take ownership of the Debtor Protection product, ensuring adherence to procedures including updating of limits, overdue reporting and charging.
- To prepare and attend monthly portfolio reviews with the Head of Relationship Management including an analysis of portfolio performance.
- To be an active team player to ensure that absences are managed and covered effectively within the team.
- Visits or audits may be required by exception and these must be actioned accordingly.
- To achieve or exceed KPI’s including cross selling, client re-signs and attrition.
- Prepare for and attend quarterly appraisals with Head of Relationship Management.
- Focus and take ownership of your personal development plan including actions for to aid development and career aspirations.
- To maintain top levels of service at all times, ensuring professionalism, swift responses and excellent customer service.
- To fully understand all the UFG products.
- To enter into a structured and progressive training programme as required by the Group.
- Ensure Company policy and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Demonstrate the core Group values.
- To perform any other duties as may be required by the Group from time to time.
Job posted: 05 October 2018