We have a fantastic opportunity to join our fast-paced marketing team! You’ll be joining a team of successful, friendly marketers who are results driven and passionate about defining audiences, creating relevant content and driving strong performance. We’re not afraid to challenge the norm, test new approaches as we strive to deliver the company’s vision and ambitions.
In your role, you’ll be assisting the team primarily through the execution of marketing campaigns and events in support of our group marketing strategy with opportunities over time to train and work with other platforms to help develop your skills. You’ll be committed to roll up your sleeves and get under the hood of any challenge. This position interacts with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders and therefore you must have the ability to clearly and confidently communicate at all levels. We expect you to demonstrate our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance at all times.
- Ensure the timely execution of marketing campaigns and events across online and offline marketing channels to support the UF B2B Marketing Strategy, which targets both business owners and introducers.
- Act as a brand advocate, creating, reviewing, and approving content to maintain brand style and tone of voice.
- Project management, delivery, support and evaluation of our relevant events as part of our events strategy for both introducers and clients.
- Stakeholder management and reporting. Ensuring all key stakeholders are kept informed of the progress of the activity being undertaken in a timely manner.
- Use of PowerBI and CRM to produce accurate reporting of activity.
- Support across our channels including PR, brand, digital media and internal communications.
- Support the delivery of our introducer strategy taking ownership and accountability of key parts to ensure the sales team have the relevant sales toolkit and support they need.
- Drive campaign effectiveness through quality of copywriting, messaging, visuals and brand alignment.
- Work with internal and external design teams to produce and update marketing collateral.
- Using a range of marketing tools to manage marketing channels to support customer focussed campaigns.
- Briefing creative and copy writing for different marketing channels.
- Supporting the Marketing team by assisting with other tasks to support department and group objectives.
- Keep up to date with relevant industry innovations and trial any new technologies which could assist delivery of our marketing campaigns.
- To ensure timely processing of invoices and keep relevant budget records.
Characteristics & Behaviours
The key behaviours required for this role are:
- Strong communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player
- Committed & confident
- Values driven
- Customer focussed & people centric
Key skills and knowledge
- Experience in a B2B marketing role; client or agency side.
- An ongoing desire to learn and excel in a highly collaborative, multi-facetted department.
- Solid communicator, great at keeping stakeholders and others posted with the appropriate level of detail.
- Able to articulate new ideas and influence others to gain support.
- Strong learning agility, comfortable dealing with fast paced environments.
- Self-starter, problem-solver with attention to details.
- Ability to write and edit content for email communication, social platforms and any other external facing communications as required.
Apply for this role
Send your CV and cover letter to our Recruitment team via email todayApply for this role
*If you send us your CV but your application is unsuccessful, you consent to us keeping a copy of your CV on our records for 6 months. This is so that we can consider you should another role become available which we feel may be suitable for you. Your CV will be permanently deleted after 6 months. If you would rather we did not do this then please do let us know when you submit your CV to us.