We have a fantastic opportunity to join our fast-paced marketing team! You’ll be joining a team of successful, friendly marketers who are results driven and passionate about defining audiences, creating relevant content and driving strong performance. We’re not afraid to challenge the norm, test new approaches as we strive to deliver the company’s vision and ambitions.
In your role, you’ll be assisting the team primarily through administrative and creative support for the sales and relationship team in alignment with our group objectives. You’ll be committed to roll up your sleeves and get under the hood of any challenge. This position interacts with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders and therefore you must have the ability to clearly and confidently communicate at all levels and is perfectly suited to someone who has built a great sense of organisation and prioritisation and who is comfortable with independent learning.
We expect you to demonstrate our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance at all times.
Please note: A valid driving licence is required for this role due to UK travel requirements
- Coordinate the day-to-day administration of the marketing teams’ activities across the business working closely with our sales teams, Relationship Managers and operational teams.
- Coordinate Sales and relationship team’s requests and support activities to include emails, invitations, deals posts, material for sales and relationship team toolkits.
- Events coordination from inception to delivery.
- Ensure corporate literature is kept up to date and accessible.
- Manage the ordering and distribution of merchandise to staff, clients and introducers.
- Facilitate the company gift requests keeping and eye on cost and maintaining accurate records for reporting purposes.
- Support the marketing team with video content – both filming and creative.
- Provide the marketing team with relevant statistics, reports and presentations.
- To ensure timely processing of invoices and keep relevant budget records.
- Managing our Trustpilot account and maintaining our excellent score with an going stream of new reviews being added every week.
- Becoming a brand advocate and ensuring our style and tone of voice is consistently used across communications from all staff.
- Learning to use a range of tools to manage marketing channels to support customer focussed campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with relevant industry innovations and identify any new technologies which could assist delivery of our marketing campaigns.
Characteristics & Behaviours
The key behaviours required for this role are:
- Strong communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player
- Committed & confident
- Values driven
- Customer focussed & people centric
- Attention to detail
Key skills and knowledge
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload to manage timely delivery of activity to meet deadlines.
- Experience in a busy and ever evolving workplace with requirements for prompt and quick reactions.
- An ongoing desire to learn and excel in a highly collaborative, multi-facetted department.
- Solid communicator, great at keeping stakeholders and others up to date with the appropriate level of detail.
- Able to articulate new ideas and influence others to gain support.
- Strong learning ability, comfortable dealing with fast paced environments.
- Self-starter, problem-solver with attention to detail.
- Ability to write and edit content for email communication, social platforms and any other external or internal facing communications as required.
Apply for this role
Send your CV and cover letter to our Recruitment team via email todayApply for this role
*If you send us your CV but your application is unsuccessful, you consent to us keeping a copy of your CV on our records for 6 months. This is so that we can consider you should another role become available which we feel may be suitable for you. Your CV will be permanently deleted after 6 months. If you would rather we did not do this then please do let us know when you submit your CV to us.