To oversee and manage a portfolio of sales ledgers consisting of up to 1000 debtors. This will include telephone and written collection activity, verbal, and written verification, managing client feedback, identifying and managing disputes, identification of risk, service level assurance, and procedural compliance. We expect you to demonstrate our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance at all times.
To provide a full and professional Factoring / Invoice Discounting service to a specified portfolio of sales ledgers on a day-to-day basis. This will include the following:
- To perform a collection service primarily by telephone to chase due debts and verify ledger balances, as prompted by our workflow system.
- To ensure full and meaningful notes are maintained for all actions taken.
- To monitor and manage incoming queries and disputes on the portfolio, notifying both the Relationship Manager and the Client as required.
- To provide regular and full debtor feedback reports to the clients, as required.
- To monitor debtor trading styles and addresses for accuracy.
- To respond to incoming emails from clients and debtors.
- Processing and banking of incoming cheque payments.
- To review and allocate on account cash.
- Verification of New Business and Risk accounts and accurate recording of this.
- Working to achieve a set of Key Performance Indicator’s which include (but not restricted to) DSO levels, calls made and quality control.
Characteristics & Behaviours
The key behaviours required for this role are:
- Strong communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player
- Committed & confident
- Values driven
- Customer focussed & people centric
Key skills and knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate relationship building skills
- Basic commercial awareness and basic technical knowledge of funding
- Basic planning and delivery skills
- Financially literate
- Ability to engage and influence internal stakeholders
- Good time management
Apply for this role
Send your CV and cover letter to our Recruitment team via email todayApply for this role
*If you send us your CV but your application is unsuccessful, you consent to us keeping a copy of your CV on our records for 6 months. This is so that we can consider you should another role become available which we feel may be suitable for you. Your CV will be permanently deleted after 6 months. If you would rather we did not do this then please do let us know when you submit your CV to us.