To work alongside and assist the Ultimate Asset Finance team in collecting any arrears on the Asset Finance book. Should matters progress, the priority would be to protect our asset with a view to seeking recovery and sale to repay the debt.
The individual will be liaising with the internal UAF team, as well as the wider Ultimate team, the sales team, brokers and clients on a regular basis, working under their own initiative and urgency to ensure successful engagement.
The position will have expectations that our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance are met at all times.
- To coordinate and assist with arrears collections and documentation, with the aim of managing the accounts back to satisfactory profile whilst maintaining TCF values and the reputation of the business.
- Interact with broker relationships and act as a point of contact for arrears collections.
- Manage and progress the arrears process via Sentinel, ensuring that actions are executed and meet our policies
- Obtain and record all information required, to ensure that all enquiries are properly recorded and progressed, managing the UAF database to a high degree of accuracy.
- An understanding of the security arrangements on our facilities.
- Co-ordination of recovery and sale of goods in a recovery situation.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the asset-based finance industry including all Ultimate Finance products and services.
- At all times to represent the company professionally and to maintain our high standards in all respects.
- Ongoing compliance with internal procedures.
- Identify other opportunities across the full suite of Ultimate Finance products.
- Other duties as required by the management team.
Characteristics & Behaviours
The key behaviours required for this role are:
- Strong communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player
- Committed & confident
- Values driven
- Customer focussed & people centric
Key skills and knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate relationship building skills across internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to structure ‘arrears’ proposals into an acceptable deal.
- An understanding of contracts and the impact on the collectability of debt.
- Basic commercial awareness and basic technical knowledge of funding
- Basic planning and delivery skills.
- Financially literate
- Ability to engage and influence internal stakeholders
- Good time management
Apply for this role
Send your CV and cover letter to our Recruitment team via email todayApply for this role
*If you send us your CV but your application is unsuccessful, you consent to us keeping a copy of your CV on our records for 6 months. This is so that we can consider you should another role become available which we feel may be suitable for you. Your CV will be permanently deleted after 6 months. If you would rather we did not do this then please do let us know when you submit your CV to us.