To assist in processing, generating and securing new business for Ultimate Asset Finance by acting as a first contact point for applications for finance from broker introductions.
Assist with structuring and submitting New Business Reports from the broker applications, coordinate the signing up process for new Clients and work with the wider team to ensure the new business process is completed in good time and as effectively as possible. Assist in facilitating smooth transfer of clients between sales and operations.
The position will have expectations that our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance are met at all times.
- Manage leads from brokers and/or internal sources, including qualification of the opportunity and managing expectations and communications at all times.
- To review a new business proposal and aid the introducer on how best to structure full proposals, with a view Ultimate receiving a complete application first time.
- To undertake Financial Analysis of proposals including consolidated Financials and be able to present a summary and conclusion of strengths or weaknesses.
- To provide assistance to the sales team regarding how best to structure New Business Reports.
- To facilitate a new business deal from inception to completion, as necessary, including issuing documentation and liaising with the wider team of underwriters and pay-outs, ensuring all conditions are satisfied.
- To maintain and uphold the highest levels of customer service.
- To help develop, understand, promote and educate staff in UAF products.
- To be familiar with Ultimate’s product range
- Identify new business opportunities and provide qualified leads for the Regional Directors.
- Attend networking events and exhibitions when required
- To offer Sentinel assistance as and when required
- Manage UAF database to high degree of accuracy
- To identify relevant cross sell opportunities
- To carry out client and competitor market or customer research as and when required
Characteristics & Behaviours
- Strong communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player
- Committed & confident
- Values driven
- Customer focussed & people centric
Key skills and knowledge
- An understanding of Statutory Accounts.
- An ability to analyse and report on Financials.
- A commercial outlook when considering proposals.
- An in-depth understanding of the security against which we are being asked to provide funding.
- An ability to structure a proposal into a deal acceptable to all parties.
- An understanding of contracts and their ability to impact on the collectability of debt.
- The candidate must have good accuracy / administration and numeracy skills, be personable, professional, reliable and confident in their own ability. Ideally coming from a financial / asset finance background with an eagerness to learn.
- Have a good general understanding of each facility type to mitigate any areas of concern that may arise for the full process from underwrite to becoming a live client and through to ongoing account working.
- To maintain top levels of service to clients at all times on an on-going basis.
- To perform any other duties as may be required by the Company from time to time.
Apply for this role
Send your CV and cover letter to our Recruitment team via email todayApply for this role
*If you send us your CV but your application is unsuccessful, you consent to us keeping a copy of your CV on our records for 6 months. This is so that we can consider you should another role become available which we feel may be suitable for you. Your CV will be permanently deleted after 6 months. If you would rather we did not do this then please do let us know when you submit your CV to us.