Assistant Relationship Manager
To work as part of our existing Relationship Support Team (RST) to support the Relationship Managers in all aspects of managing a portfolio of clients; including risk control, service level assurance and procedural compliance. We expect you to demonstrate our core values of Decency, Enterprise and Brilliance at all times. Your priorities would be to provide a great service, whilst focusing on ledger performance, utilising Risk Factor and exception reporting to identify and investigate any anomalies.
- To work closely with the Operations team to ensure all queries / disputes on the portfolio are managed appropriately, notifying both the Relationship Manager and the Client as required; and disapproving invoices for all types of perceived risk.
- To constantly monitor debtor credit limits and review relevant documentation for increases/decreases within authority levels.
- Authorising and processing credit notes, reassignments, and refunds within authority levels.
- Arranging and processing payments for clients daily
- Main point of contact for the client’s day to day queries
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients to also include initial E3 training.
- Regular review and maintenance of risk factor, tracker and preparation of annual reviews for Relationship Managers.
Characteristics & Behaviours
The key behaviours required for this role are:
- Strong communicator
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player
- Committed & confident
- Values driven
- Customer focussed & people centric
- Good time management
Key skills and knowledge
- Experience in a fast-paced professional environment
- Customer service experience
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of invoice and trade finance (preferable)
Apply for this role
Send your CV and cover letter to our Recruitment team via email todayApply for this role
*If you send us your CV but your application is unsuccessful, you consent to us keeping a copy of your CV on our records for 6 months. This is so that we can consider you should another role become available which we feel may be suitable for you. Your CV will be permanently deleted after 6 months. If you would rather we did not do this then please do let us know when you submit your CV to us.